Saturday, May 3, 2008

the rest of the week, I learned quite a bit now that I think about it. We sheathed the roof today. Before that, there were a lot of details that had to be done- putting up the barges (white 2 x 6 trim), putting up the starter boards (plywood on the very edges of the roof), putting plywood under the California "hips". I have become a lot more confident with the skil saw. I am Cut Girl.
I like working with measurments though. It seems like myself and the other americorps all have varying amounts of different qualities- Matt has all brawn/"monster" and no finesse, I have finess, but no brawn, Joel has some of both, David has none of either. So it all works out!

2 comments:

Jeans Pants said...

Finesse? I think I use that in my hair!

mtmomma said...

Poor David, at least he has you guys to cover his back. Seems like a good crew