Thursday, April 10, 2008

So now I'm at Arden Fair Mall, relaxing in front of Sephora.
I've been doing a lot of plumbing. I think I'm pretty good at the water lines now, drilling holes through the studs, using the pipe cutter and the clamps, finding all the fittings.
After we finish all the piping, we cap off all the open ends, and test the whole system. I think that will be interesting.
One memorable thing in the past weeks has been a seminar I went to called Climate Change and Green Building. It wasn't a whole lot of anything I haven't heard before, but it was nice being with all those people and hearing about all those topics again. I learned that gas should be around $7/gallon in a year and a half. And that CA has a mandate to cut CO2 emissions by 80% less than what it was in 1990. This seems a little ambitious to me.

2 comments:

mtmomma said...

Welcome back Suz. Glad you are blogging again

Jeans Pants said...

I'm glad you told your higher up what that you are leaving after 8 hours. Im proud of you =0)