Wednesday, February 20, 2008

fences with americorps nccc and intel

Back at work today after a nice break. There seemed like a lot of volunteers were there, maybe cause of NCCC being there. The IT people were the hardest working volunteers I've seen so far. We put up three fences, separating two houses on the same lot, and separating them each from neighboring lots. Not much learned, just hard work.
But before that, a meeting about new codes, mostly fire. The supervisors all seemed overwhelmed. I tried to imagine what I would do in their position.
Tomorrow, I'm supposed to make a special trip to the office to meet the head supervisor and his boss, about what tasks I can do to green their chapter.

2 comments:

Jimmy Kirk said...

Tomorrow sounds fun! It's something you've been wanting to do....right? =0)

Jeans Pants said...

oops, that last comment was me =0) Sorry, I can explain that last name later...=0)

~Justin