Tuesday, February 12, 2008

A few very short days

Yesterday was super short. J and I supervised some volunteers from a bank while they cleaned a house. I already know how to clean! That wasn't too educational.
We finished at noon and went home early.

Today was another short day. I think there must be a shortage of work here.
There was a meeting in the morning. Usually we sit in on the supervisors' meeting, but this morning's was a "closed-door".

Later, we moved a form for a sidewalk that hasn't been poured yet. We moved it over about 4 inches. Bummer to have to do it again. But it was only the first time for me, so it wasn't too bad. The head supervisor drove over after lunch. Our site supervisor told us to slow down earlier so we'd have something to do while he was there. . . .

1 comment:

Jeans Pants said...

=0) I got a shout out. woo hoo!
I think I'm sorry that theres not much to do *shrug* at least you get paid the same =0)

~Justin